Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Change of Venue for Houston Meet-up

 


After checking the weekend forecast and scoping out the Nett Bar again I decided it would be best if we met someplace with more available inside tables and an atmosphere more geared to a bunch of old farts like us (not you, James).

So let's head for Cactus Cove on West 11th on Saturday, around 2 p.m. I'll be there early to grab us a table and to make sure everything goes on Padilla's tab. You're welcome to come early as well.

The address is 3333 W. 11th which will land you between Hempstead and Ella. Click the map above to expand it and see the location. The webpage is here: Catcus Cove

I will be emailing, texting and/or calling with this info a few times. Please RSVP so I know who to expect. Thanks and I hope to see everyone there.

No comments:

Post a Comment