Wednesday, November 13, 2019

We've Moved!!


Like the 1984 Colts, The Hughes News has picked up and moved on. Unlike the Colts it's not being done by a drunk asshole in the middle of the night. Without boring anyone with the specifics I'll just say that WordPress, our home for these many online years, has made changes in their writing tools that have been giving me fits since this summer.

I've asked for help but none of the suggestions have me any closer to being happy over there. Add to that the fact that I already have several sports memorabilia-related blogs here on the Blogger platform and changing seemed to make sense. This link will get you to the WordPress site. It's not going away any time soon. I need it to remain so that we can refer to old posts as I do from time to time in pointing out (mostly to Rick) that I did actually post that rule/decision three years ago. For the remainder of this season, I will keep this post pinned to the top here. At some point I will just have a link to the WordPress site over in the sidebar to the right. I've tried importing those old posts from WordPress over here without any luck. I will keep trying.

Meanwhile, please change your bookmarks to this site. I will try to remember to include links in any emails I send referencing this news blog. Thanks for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment