Thursday, October 15, 2020

Waivers, Spam or Not Spam

 

My email on this subject got bounced as spam for a few owners. Here is the content:

I received a question about how the waiver claims were assigned Wednesday night. I thought it might be a good idea to post a few things. First of all, the below link will take you to a page I made of the relevant paragraphs on the MFL Help Center's Waivers FAQ:



Then I pulled the Previously Processed Waivers Report and tweaked it a bit by putting successful claims in red. You can follow the system's processes easily. It takes the highest bid, awards that player, then moves to next highest, awards that player and so on.


You can view the same report through the website.

It's sort of convoluted but it works as intended.

If you have questions, gimme a couple of days, will ya? My head hurts.

We need a Johnny U pic I think.



No comments:

Post a Comment