Thursday, July 30, 2026

Pick Me a Winner

 Well, that was fun. Sort of. When I decided to use the 'choose your slot' draft position thing I wasn't envisioning what we went through Wednesday afternoon. First of all, I had used the Draftordergenerator.com site in past years (though not last year). And I did read online that there had been reports of delayed results being emailed out, but I gave it a shot anyway. I'm not sure what the issue was, possibly that I 'copy and pasted' the email addresses from my Gmail contacts. 

But, anyway, the league site generator worked fine. And, as a plus, we got through the whole selection process in an afternoon. Based one this league's history, I was figuring it would be late August. So, kudos to you.

The draft order has been entered in the league site. I have no problem with guys trading around. Just let me know before the first of September so I can set up the draft night software. Speaking of which...I found a nicer-looking, more flexible online draft site, and I was gonna adopt it, but I decided that I'd rather just keep the known quantity. I'm not up for doing testing and tutorials. 


The Taxi Squad proposal has six votes at the moment. I won't adopt anything that only gets six votes. Let your voice be heard.











No comments:

Post a Comment