Monday, July 27, 2026

Pick Your Poison

 


As I write this, we are six weeks away from the 2026 EHFL Draft! It's scheduled for September 7 at 6:30 Central time. That, once again, is Labor Day, so make your arrangements now.

This year, we will be choosing our own draft slots. We've done this before, and it's a nice addition to the drafting process without getting too crazy or complicated. Here are the basics:

Later this week, I will generate a draft spot selection order using a draft randomizer tool online. The output will likely be labeled as the "draft order," but don't be fooled. The order will indicate the priority for choosing your draft slot.

I will text/email each owner when their opportunity to choose is open. You will have 24 hours from that point to pick your slot from those still available. There will be a running tally in the league message on the home page.

If you fail to respond within 24 hours, your name goes to the bottom of the list.

I hope this goes well, but I guess we will find out. I hesitated to go back to this since responding to these things, reading the news, etc., is, let's face it, problematic here.













No comments:

Post a Comment