A week or so back I saw a story on the Footballguys site written by Clayton Gray. He was relating his 'origin story'... i.e...how he got into fantasy football. He asked for those types of stories from his readers so I sent in the tale of how the Hughes League came to be. He was impressed with how long we've been together. He wants to crash out 50th Draft which I'm already thinking about.
The site published our story (and several others) on August 7th and it's pretty cool. You can check it out using this link. It is not paywalled so anyone can get to it.
Without you guys being such a good group I wouldn't have been able to sustain this thing for so long. I salute you!
In other news....🤣
I'm collecting the 2026 league fee. It's $22 and your prompt attention is appreciated. I sent an email with the details. Thanks to those who have already ponied up for the season.
Draft info will be emailed and posted every damn place once I have a location secured. Be there or be square!





No comments:
Post a Comment