Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Week One Done

 


Padilla said it in an email Tuesday morning. I've said it almost annually as long as I've been doing newsletters, and it's a fact of fantasy football life...your team is neither as good nor as bad as it appeared after this past weekend. Unless of course, your last name is Andrews. In that case, you can just flip the f'ing switch. Pass the jelly, you're toast.

The first Blind Bid waiver session concludes tonight. At this point, about an hour before it cycles, I have three guys in the hopper but I have no idea if I did it right and I can only hope I get someone. How pathetic am I? I'm the commish. I made the settings and have no idea how to best put in bids correctly. 


Not much newsworthy happening. So here are some pictures of my granddaughter being silly while eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch today.





Yup, Comfortably Numb. That's me/


No comments:

Post a Comment