Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Week One


 A few quick reminders and notes as Week 1 creeps closer...

--First Come First Served waivers will run through Thursday afternoon. Once it ends the next waiver window is a bidding window that will process next Wednesday evening. The League Calendar is your friend.

--There are Thursday and Friday night games this week. I'm not going to post this reminder every week as by now every fantasy player in America is aware of how the NFL schedule works. But I figured I'd kickstart the Weekly Updates with the observation that a team was caught short at least once last season because they failed to turn in a lineup before the Thursday lineup and found themselves in a jam on Sunday.

As I type there are four teams without a lineup and three of them have Thursday players. 


 Other Stuff...

--It dawned on me why the Zoom attendees couldn't see me on Monday night when I first opened the meeting. My laptop had a slider that closes and opens the camera. I had it closed. LOL

--The Saints have now changed Taysom Hill from a QB back to a TE. MFL's policy is that they don't change a player's position once the season starts. I don't know if they consider the season to have started yet but no matter, I've switched him to TE. In these situations, I just try to do what makes sense. This is a rare circumstance and if another one comes up at some point in the future I'll try to use the same logic. 

See ya on the other side of Week One's games. 

No comments:

Post a Comment